The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Julien Nkoghe Bekale
Julien Nkoghe Bekale
|11th Prime Minister of Gabon|
12 January 2019
|President||Ali Bongo Ondimba|
|Preceded by||Emmanuel Issoze-Ngondet|
|Born|| (1958-08-23) August 23, 1958 
Libreville, French Equatorial Africa (present day Gabon)
|Political party||Gabonese Democratic Party|
Julien Nkoghe Bekale (born 23 August 1958) is a Gabonese politician who is currently the prime minister of Gabon. In the aftermath of the 2019 Gabonese coup d'état attempt, he was appointed prime minister by president Ali Bongo Ondimba on 12 January 2019.
Bekale is a member of the Gabonese Democratic Party. He has served ministerial positions under both Ali Bongo and Omar Bongo, such as minister for oil, gas, and hydrocarbons in 2009 and for transport and equipment in 2011.
Prime Minister of Gabon
After taking office as prime minister, Bekale has named Emmanuel Norbert Tony Ondo Mba as the new energy minister, but did not make other changes to the government. He made the announcement naming his complete government on 12 January 2019 in Rabat, Morocco.
- "Gabon: Julien Nkoghe Bekale becomes the new Prime Minister". January 12, 2019. Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- "Gabon names new Prime Minister as Bongo seeks return to stability". January 12, 2019. Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- Ondo, Albertine (January 12, 2019). "Portrait de Julien Nkoghe Bekalé, le nouveau ministre premier ministre du Gabon". Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- Mpiga, Herve (May 15, 2018). "[Série] Portrait de Julien Nkoghe Bekale, le nouveau ministre des PME et de l'Artisanat, un secteur crucial pour la création d'emplois au Gabon". Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- de Bassompierre, Leanne; Mbog Batassi, Eric (January 13, 2019). "Gabon's New Prime Minister Forms Government After Coup Attempt". Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- "Gabon : L'équipe complète du gouvernement Julien Nkoghé Békalé". January 13, 2019. Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Julien Nkoghe Bekale; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.